Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm back! (I hope)

Since it's the summer and I have a couple months before I head back to the grind of college and work, I really want to get back to running this blog. I've been lazy, I know! I am really going to start posting more and not let this blog go to waste. I really enjoyed posting in the beginning but once school got more and more stressful it was put on the back burner. :(

What I really need to do is catch up on my reading challenge! I am 11 books behind. I'm slacking! I just started reading Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge today and so far I'm enjoying it. I just finished Cynthia Hand's novel The Last Time We Say Goodbye and I needed a YA fantasy to pick me up after that. It was a great book but whenever I read a book that deals with suicide or some tough issues I always like to read a fantasy to improve my state of mind. I find it really helpful.

In other news, I might be investing in a video camera to take my book blogging to the next level. I'm really thinking about fully joining BookTube and starting to make videos and such. It's going to take a lot of time and commitment but I think I'm finally ready to put myself out there. All I have to do is save up some money and buy a camera! My goal is to have a camera by July and start making videos then! So exciting!

But for now I'll be sticking to my reviews on my goodreads and my reviews on my blog here! I also will posting my book hauls and any other related bookish things as well. OH! And I've actually started to write. So if it  ever seems like I'm all of a sudden not updating as much it's because a case of writing fever has come over me. They usually only occur at 11o'clock at night and continue into the wee hours of the morning. But once I start I can't stop until I'm completely drained. I might share some of the stuff I write on here...who knows?

ANYWAY, I think that's it for now. I PROMISE I will try to keep my blog updated! If not you can all yell at me because I'll deserve it!

Have a lovely day my friends!

-Whitney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment