Thursday, October 9, 2014

Update!

Hello friends! I know I haven't been posting on here as much as I was last week but this week has been kind of crazy! Midterms are upon us at my college and I've also been getting ready to go home this weekend! I don't think I'll be able to write up a Throwback Thursday book talk tonight but I definitely will write one up tomorrow once I'm home! Also my review of Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White will hopefully be up this weekend as well because I'm almost done with the book! It's actually really good so far. I didn't realize it was going to be a stand- alone book until after I started reading it, which made me a little upset. What can I say? I have an addiction to series!

Anyway, I hope your week is going well. Less stressful than mine I hope! My Modern Africa midterm is tomorrow morning and my mind can not handle any more information. I think it's at capacity. Well, there's my update! I'll be posting in this weekend, so stay tuned!

p.s. I will be making a trip to my Barnes and Noble when i get back home. The one up here at my school stinks so I'm really excited to go my home one!! :) I'll probably be picking up some of the books on my most anticipated books of October list!

~Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment