Sunday, September 28, 2014

Welcome!!

This is my brand new book blog! I had previously made another blog but it wasn't really working out for me. Also I wasn't keeping up with it. I hope with this fresh start I'll be motivated to keep up!

Anyway, welcome to my blog! I'm Whitney and I love, LOVE books. You could probably already tell that since I made a book blog. Currently, I am a sophomore in college and a history major. I live on the East Coast, specifically in Massachusetts. However, I go to school in New Hampshire. I've always loved reading and it seems to be a stress reliever for me. You can learn more about me in the about me section!

Oh and the title of my blog is a lyric from the song Bruised by Jack's Mannequin. They're one of my favorite bands and you can find the song here!

My goal for this blog is to post reviews of books I've read as well as talking about upcoming releases and my to read pile and such. If you have any recommendations of things you think I should post about, let me know! I'm kind of new to this blog type thing. I've had a tumblr for about four years now but that's a very different kind of blog that I don't have to keep up with as much. So this is pretty new to me.

So just bear with me as I get settled with all this! I really hope  you'll enjoy my blog! :)

-Whitney 

No comments:

Post a Comment